It is time to let things go. To REALLY let them go. To wipe the slate clean and start anew.
The last two years have been a journey into the darkest, deepest shadows. Mirrors of love reflecting internal horrors, aching good-byes, things stolen and broken. These events have nearly silenced me.
I know that this blog has touched the hearts and eyes of very few, however, I hope that there have been small moments of joy and insight for you who have read my little pontifications. Alas, it is time to retire my blog and to say farewell to the siren.
Oh, do not fret my friends, for I am starting a new blog which will document my Bardic journey from this day forward. Why a new blog, you ask? Well, as I stated above, it is time to start fresh. In order to do that, I must detach from things I have previously used to define me. I must compost the dreams that have died and let go of the sorrow and pain that has long enough kept me from living my truth. It is time for me to walk fearlessly down the path of my destiny. So, to make it a little easier, to fill myself with a bit more faith, I lighten my load.
May my memories of the past and my dreams of the future be nothing more than bright colors upon the canvas of each present moment. May I live fully from this day forward in the joy of my heart's purpose and in the love of That Which We Cannot Name. May it be like that.
Aho, Mitakuye Oyasin!
We Are All Related!
Love,
Ms. Novadawn M.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment