
I have been in a very interesting place during the last few weeks. I’m not even sure I can muster a comprehensive soliloquy on these maneuvers of life. Perhaps, a small list:
1. I have found that I am open to multitudinous possibilities in the realm of love. However, what I most desire are bold cuddles, pheromone combustion, and coquettish glances. {Erotic} love is a drug.
2. Nurturing others is easy when you stop caring about doing and start being.
3. Chaos is ecstatic sometimes... when it’s {Erotic} love or something... but not when it’s your job.
4. Almost everything I do on a daily basis is farcical. Please tell me why I’ve been spending my days rubbing people down with oil and please tell me why I’m so concerned with details that could just as well be ignored!
5. Leaving art, garden greens, grapes and wine at the door long time friends who suddenly explode in romantic overtones, late at night, is both a highly questionable extravagance and something I should do more often.
6. Leaving notes on the bikes of ardent grocery store cashier’s is rather juvenile, to say the least! You have to admit, however, that it’s a heart-wrenchingly sweet gesture! Unfortunately, waiting for an answer to the overture is rather a bitch!
7. I am so full of love and romance that I’m bursting like a White Dwarf. I’m completely unafraid to share it. Unfortunately, I’m still awaiting a gracious recipient. One may show potential, but if they be pussyfooting about, I’m off to the next conquest... for the moment... I say walk through the door, or close it. I’m tired of standing on the threshold.
8. Staying up till almost 4am, with an awesome new friend, watching Grease, drinking mead and eating popcorn is totally awesome! “There are worse things I could do”.
9. The Thesaurus is my favorite dinosaur. I may like the Dictionary even better.
10. Riding bike, working a physical job and eating minimally is an amazing diet! Just don’t over do it, or your knee will feel like mine.
11. OMG! I’m getting married to myself this weekend! (and turning 30 in less than two weeks............. hummmm).
12. I am covered in bruises, most of which are resultant of self-massage that would make a masochist flinch. Iron, anyone? Beef, it’s what’s for dinner.
13. I wonder, if there’s even the slightest possibility that I can make a living at my new J-O-B. I wonder even more, why the hell I’m still doing work that isn’t in the creative realm.
14. I ride over the Broadway Bridge almost daily and every time I am over the river I think of falling in. Is it some sort of “analogy gift” from my subconscious?
15. I have determined that if I’m not actively putting out creatively, I start to loose my grip on reality, want to die, scream and generally act like a maniac. Apparently, creative expression is my modus vivendi. I cannot function without it.
End transmission.
No comments:
Post a Comment