Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Mellodrama Makes Me Pretty
Oops! I sorta overreacted. I'm going to find a home with my friend after all. I held a mirror to myself and found that I've seen this part of me before. I sometimes don't want to make the effort or to fight for things, so instead, I run the other way. Alone... well... I can't do everything alone. I don't really like feeling so alone. What was that my friend just told me about? Yes... "multiple solitude". The idea that we are alone-together. I keep thinking that embracing that is easier, but it hurts too much. I'm surprised more people aren't aware of the hurt it causes. I NEED other people... but I still need my "singular solitude".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey jeanie i got a new blog kinda dedicated to the imginary freinds idea anyway i went and did one of the freinds i made
go ahead and check it out iots my latest post.
ill be reading your blog from now on now its easer to find for me
Post a Comment