Saturday, January 30, 2010
Blog Asleep, Life Dreaming
Well... it's been a while. I suspect that has little meaning to most of the hairless apes cruising these interwebs, but to the few who enjoy my words, works and musings, I have missed you and my lovely blog. As strong shift in my life has occurred since I last set word to screen and now I sit in an entirely new town, on an entirely new porch of an entirely new house with a rather renewed sort of perspective on my life. Now that I'm a little better settled, I just wanted to get the ball rolling once more. For now, I'll leave it at this small and reaquainting "hello", so that soon I can return with a fresher gem or two of my nonsense. Be well freinds, and stay warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment