Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Love


Aho, Wakan Tanka,
This day I marry my beautiful Muse.
This day I dedicate myself to a life of joy.
May the flow of Creation ever move within, through and around me.
May I SHOW UP to do the work of my passions.
May I share my love and my creations with my world, uninhibited, egoless.
This day I wed my spirit to herself.
This day she becomes my lover, my partner, my life.
May no other disrupt the commitment I make now for a year and a day.
I am alone with the truth of my heart and my spirit and myself as a channel of Spirit.
I am fully present in the birth of my purpose and in the offerings of my gifts.
This day I become that which I've always been.
This day I am whole, within myself.
It is my Art who I marry.  
It is my Art who I love.
It is my Art who brings me back to myself.
Aho, Mitakuye Oyasin!

No comments: