Your name is a wig, is a coat, is a person in the celler
I looked it up, since you’ve locked your book and I have no key
It’s the closest I could get beyond the currency and the candy
The suit of hearts blew away and I saw it with my own eyes
I’m still wanting you, misleading meanderer
But it seems coyote has pulled his wool again
Even the King of Owls wonders what you’re thinking
Though he’s thankful that you gave him shelter from the rain
He feels everything you do, except for the fear
The suit of hearts blew away and I saw it with my own eyes
You clumsily bruise yourself with that arrogant shyness
It’s only tea or wine, only some numbers, not a lifetime
Sadly, those nectarines aren’t as juicy as they looked
The suit of hearts blew away and I saw it with my own eyes
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment