skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Salon de la Sirene
The Mermaid's Lounge
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Moon Waning
I think
the Waning Moon
makes me lazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Confessions of an Ex-Vegan Pt. 1
From the age of 16 to 26 I was some kind of vegan or vegetarian. Yes, that's 10 long years with little or no animal product intake. Go...
Nemi!
I just discovered that Nemi has made it across the ocean! I randomly discovered her while visiting a tiny village in Norway, the name of ...
Confessions of an Ex-Vegan, Pt. 2
A few days ago, I picked up a pamphlet entitled "Guide to Cruelty-Free Eating", propaganda distributed by Vegan Outreach . I figu...
Farewell Sweet Siren
It is time to let things go. To REALLY let them go. To wipe the slate clean and start anew. The last two years have been a journey into ...
Fledgling Myspace Music Page...
Hello my dear fans and readers! Please hear some of my musical work on myspace at www.myspace.com/novadawnsong . Everything that's up r...
Healing Through Creativity
I am looking for a way out of this cycle. I am searching for a beacon as I lay afloat this rocky ground. I'm hoping to find a way to h...
Bye, Bye Internet Suckas!
In the interest of minimizing the constant onslaught of information, images, and general clutter in my life, I am killing extraneous online ...
Debates You'll Never Win!
While I'm on the whole vegan rant, I want to say, that after obsessively browsing a number of discussion threads on various forums, I re...
Creativity Titer
The question has been, "HOW?". Now that that's out of the way, I remain unsure of many things. The titer has returned confirm...
Objects of Desire
I made these hair-pieces for my performance troupe, Source Lab. We're performing and hosting a salon on April 25th. We will premiere S...
About Me
Ms. Nova Dawn M.
Ms. Nova Dawn M. is a Dream Creatrix of the highest order, self-initiated Heretical Bard, and a magician of wit and wisdom. Follow her on Instagram: @jnovadawnsong
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(28)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
▼
May
(6)
Moon Waning
What would you say upon receiving three clusters o...
Wake Up Orange Flower!
Rowan's Song
A 21st Century Hieros Gamos
An Imaginary Friend Came for Tea
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(40)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
Other Blogs and Stuff
Jen's Blog
My Papa's Blog
Mermily's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment