
What would you say upon receiving three clusters of pink hawthorn flowers?
How would the tones of your face reveal themselves if I told you it was 'heart medicine'?
Would your eyes dilate?
I mouse-sneak to spy on you.
I thought I knew where it could happen, but...
You are so good at hiding, you appear disappeared.
Perhaps, now that my longing has lengthened like a shadow near twilight,
Our entrainment has turned to beats,
Waves canceling each other out.
I'm finding my patience for curiosity is short.
I just want to know if you know the longest word in the English language.
I just want to know how you smell after crying.
What would you say if I handed you a freshly propelled maple seed?
Would you get it when I tell you, Nature imitates Life?
Would your heart jump along that red road with mine?
No comments:
Post a Comment