Saturday, May 2, 2009

A 21st Century Hieros Gamos

Water is where
It begins
Salty juice
Freshest blood

Wind feeling
Trees and me
I am here
Water deep

My feet damp
Clinging rocks
She trickles
Over me

Fuse with me
She cackles
Lie in me
Drink of me

Blackened, my
Visage peeks
Between cracks
And in lines

Snaking past
Rocks and through
Light, She weaves
Her story

Erasing
Foreknowledge
Forever
Moving on

And I rise 
Out of Her
Beckoning
My own Love

I am Man
And Woman
I am both
And neither

Two and Three
All in One
I am my
Own Lover

Sacred Slut
Of my true
Heart's desire
I am Virgin

I gasp the
Shadow-light
Which plays the
Water's edge

He knows me
Intimately
Because She's 
Also me

We love to
Create the
Vessels of
Our madness

Willingly we
Dance into
Ourselves and 
Out again

Drinking of 
The Water
Singing our
Own love songs

Reveling
and Playing
Ecstatic
Melodies

Splashing, we
Mix into
Her wetness
And hold on

And we breathe...
Slowly, we
Take pause, then
We listen

We are drawn
Into Her
Rippling voice
Her calm chant

Softly, She
Repeats Her
Prose so we
Understand

He and She
Rejoin Me
Two or Three
into One

I am here
Completely
Deep in Her
Breathing in

My vessel
Is full of
Her currents
And I am

Simplest blood
Juicy salt
With Water
It begins

No comments: